David Codrea linked to a column.
- Cosmetic [features] would be banned.
- Ugly women would be banned.
- Too-large breasts would be banned (those deadly aircraft-downing 50s, you know).
- Too-small breasts would be banned (concealable, dontcha know).
- Registration… well, America already makes humans register, so she’s good there.
- Speaking of concealment, burkas without a Concealed Dressing License would be illegal.
- Unless, presumably, she’s ugly (see #2).
- High capacity… Nah. Not going there. But still.
- I suppose there might be an Integrated Breast Identification System that… well, think fingerprinting.
- California would require micro–tramp-stamping of all women.
- I thought these lefties hated discrimination based on color. Evil Black Wo… WTF?
- Come to think of it, women would be banned from schools.
- And shopping malls, to the relief of many a husband’s wallet.
And here I thought the ban bunnies’ cars=guns comparisons were stupid.